- Rainstorm Update: February 7, 2024, Wednesday Evening
- LADWP Crews Prepared for Forecasted Rain and Windstorm, Reminds Public of Dangers of Downed Wires
- LADWP to Build and Operate EV Fast-Charging Stations in L.A.’s Underserved Communities, Offer $4,000 Used EV Rebate to Provide Working Class Angelenos a Clean Energy Future ‘Powered by Equity’
- Public Comment Period and Community Meeting Announced – North Hollywood West Wellhead Treatment Facility
- LADWP Warns Customers About Scammers Using Zelle, Venmo to Try to Steal Their Money
- MEDIA ADVISORY: LADWP Board President and General Manager to March with NSBE Employees at 38th Annual Kingdom Day Parade to Honor the Legacy of MLK, Jr.
- Largest and Lowest Cost Wind Farm in LADWP’s History Begins Operation
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Los Angeles’ EV Community Invited to “Charge Up LA!” Test Drive Event