September 7, 2023 (LOS ANGELES) – The Los Angeles Department of Water and Power’s (LADWP) newly redesigned and upgraded online bidding portal, the electronic Request Solicit Procure System (eRSP) is now live and open for business at https://ersp.ladwp.com/. The revamped eRSP provides a streamlined and much more efficient bidding process for companies and small firms looking to do business with LADWP.
“As an important economic engine, LADWP awards millions of dollars in contracts annually to improve our water and power infrastructure and secure a renewable and sustainable future,” says Edith M. Williams, Director of LADWP Supply Chain Services. “That is why the re-launch of eRSP is an important factor in simplifying a once complicated process, creating more opportunities for a wider range of bidders and building a better, stronger and more vibrant Los Angeles economy.”
The newly redesigned eRSP features:
- Reduced administrative burdens, paperwork, and associated costs
- Enhanced transparency and fairness ensuring a level playing field for all bidders
- Access to more LADWP contracting opportunities for a wider range of bidders
- Self-certification for SBE, DBE, LBE and other socio-economic programs
- Newly enhanced cyber security features
- Seamless integration into LADWP’s system
LADWP offers tools to help businesses navigate eRSP.
Vendors who have questions can email email@example.com or call (213) 367-eRSP anytime, Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.