LOS ANGELES DEPARTMENT OF WATER AND POWER
RAIN & LIGHTNING STORM UPDATE
Saturday, September 22, 2007
A brief update since our last report:
- Over 53 crews worked thru the day and into tonight to restore power to a total of approximately 29,000 customers affected by the season’s first storm.
- Since 7AM this morning crews have fully restored almost 25,000 customers
- As of 9:30 PM there are approximately 5,000 customers remaining without power out of 1.4 million customers
- Crews will continue to work thru the night to restore the remaining customers
- Almost all outages are on in the METRO area – there are only 15 customers affected by a small outage in Studio City in the Valley at this time.
Next update on Sunday Morning.